Saturday, August 28, 2010

Trouble? or Abessed?

My one friend, shes awesome and went out with this guy named Derrick. Well her cheated on her and they broke up. He keeps texting her and telling her that he made a horrible mix stake about cheating on her and everything in between so she took him back. I tried to tell her no and that hes not right for her and all that, but she told me how he cam e over to her house and they talked about getting back together but she still said no! She was having second thoughts after he left. The girl he was supposbly doing stuff with called her and told her that no of that was true. Well she sorta believed it and hung up. Then Derrick called and told her that same thing and asked her to give him another chance and she said yes. Well none of that worked out liked it was planned. He was to clingy and she broke up with him. Also now he keeps on texting her over and over again. And not stopping over. So she texted her "body guard" who used to fight but not anymore and she told him everything and so now he is p****ed and is about to kick the sh** out of him if he doesnt stop.


I told her that, that was okay but now I'm having second thoughts because this kid is not going to stop naging her. But I was getting PO to.......

If you can finish this story be my guest because I have no clue on where its going to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment